Chocolate Cheesecake, heaven in a cup!
Our new favorite person on the planet… the Beeroness.
Have you heard of her? She has an amazing collections of recipes for cooking with your favorite beers. We opted for our new seasonal ‘A Moment on the Lips’ for our first test kitchen recipe. Chocolate, Orange and Cheesecake, how could you go wrong?
- 1 cup (110g) graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoon (42g) melted butter
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (120mL) heavy cream
- 1 ¼ cup (150g) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (112mL) A Moment on the Lips Chocolate Orange Milk Stout
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled slightl
Stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Spoon into 4 (8oz) serving cups, about 2 to 3 tablespoons per cup, press until compacted into the bottom.
In a stand mixer beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the heavy cream, beat until well combined.
Add the powdered sugar and salt, mix until light and fluffy.
Slowly add the beer and chocolate while the mixer is on low.
Turn the mixer on high, beat for about 6 minutes or until well combined.
Spoon into servings cups, chill for at least two hours and up to overnight.