These house rules are based on the state requirements as well as decisions we’ve made to keep our staff and customers happy and healthy. Please keep that in mind and be patient and kind during these stressful times.
- Occupancy will be limited to 75 people outside and 60 people inside. First come, first serve. Please check in at front entrance during busy times.
- 21 and over ONLY, no kids or pets. While we normally love the whole family to come out, we feel it’s best to limit that at this time.
- Hours: 2-7pm daily (Will be closed July 4th)
- Social distancing markers must be used to ensure safe distances while ordering and enjoying beverages. Do not move tables or add chairs without approval by management.
- No reusable cups or growlers. We will be serving beverages in plastic cups and will not be giving tasting samples or serving flights. And unfortunately, we are required to halt filling of outside growlers during Phase 1 and 2 re-opening periods. You can purchase a new growler at the bar to be filled.
- To Go and Delivery (delivery will be monday-wednesday only) Orders will continue – and must be consumed OFF PREMISES. A station will be provided for To Go beer purchases only. You can pre-order any time at our online store: https://parkwaybrewingcompany.square.site
- When arriving, you will need to come to the check-in table to receive a table and check your group in.
Most Importantly, be kind to one another. We are truly in this together. It’s a time to enjoy seeing friends and getting out of the house, while continuing to be cautious and courteous. We have made these decisions with the well-being and safety of our staff and customers as our top priority. We can and will alter guidelines as necessary based on provided guidelines, experiences, and response. Together, we can do our best to keep our community healthy.
We are so appreciative of your support the past several weeks. Y’all really are the best customers around. Let’s have a beer and raise our glasses to cheers our beautiful community this weekend.