These house rules are based on the state requirements as well as decisions we’ve made to keep our staff and customers happy and healthy. Please keep that in mind and be patient and kind during these stressful times.
- Occupancy will be limited to 75 people, outside only. First come, first serve.
- 21 and over ONLY, no kids or pets. While we normally love the whole family to come out, we feel it’s best to limit that at this time.
- For this weekend (Fri-Sun), we will be open from 2-7pm and as long as folks behave and all goes smoothly, we will extend hours next week.
- Groups over 10 prohibited
- Social distancing markers must be used to ensure safe distances while ordering and enjoying beverages.
- No reusable cups will be allowed. We will be serving beverages in plastic cups and will not be giving tasting samples or serving flights. We will continue to fill outside growlers after they have been properly sanitized at the bar.
- To Go and Delivery Orders will continue – and must be consumed OFF PREMISES. A station will be provided for To Go beer purchases only. You can pre-order any time at our online store: https://parkwaybrewingcompany.square.site
- When arriving, you will need to come to the check-in table to receive a table and check your group in.
Most Importantly, be kind to one another. We are truly in this together. It’s a time to enjoy seeing friends and getting out of the house, while continuing to be cautious and courteous. We have made these decisions with the well-being and safety of our staff and customers as our top priority. We can and will alter guidelines as necessary based on provided guidelines, experiences, and response. Together, we can do our best to keep our community healthy.
We are so appreciative of your support the past several weeks. Y’all really are the best customers around. Let’s have a beer and raise our glasses to cheers our beautiful community this weekend.